October 19, 2011

Current Skin Care Routine

As my skin has started to get better (without any intention of jinxing it), I though I would do a quick run through what I have been using. I know it seems like a lot, but keep in mind I do not use every product every night. Plus, if it's working for me then great! 


Cleansers (R to L):




First, I use Neutrogena's Oil-free eye makeup remover to remove any eye makeup. This does leave some kind of film but I like because it is really effective, and doesn't require tugging on my eye. Next, I remove my face makeup with the oh-so-famous Bioderma Créaline. I then wash my face with Neutrogena's Deep Clean cream face wash. I have been using this for as long as I can remember. I have always went to back to it. It keeps my skin clear, doesn't dry it out and give that nice, minty fresh feeling to your skin, which I love. Then, one to twice a week I exfoliate with the Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub ( also this step has recently been replaced by the daily use of my clarisonic). I also do a mask about once a week. 


Toners:




Morning: I have talked about how much I love the Clarins Eclat du Jour line. I use the Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster every morning, it refreshes my face and wakes up my skin, making it look less tired and more radiant. 


Night: Once again, I have already talked about my salt water trick (check it out here


Moisturizers:




Morning: Okay, i admit, I am being a little repetitive here, but I really do love that Clarins line ( in case you hadn't gotten it by now). 


Night: Nuxe's Sérum Crème Fraiche de Beauté is a moisturizing and anti-fatigue serum, that I use under my eyes year round, and as a night moisturizer during the winter months. It is very moisturizing and since it's  serum it absorbes super fast!


Treatments:




I use La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo if I have spot coming on, or a small one I want to get rid off. But if I pop it by any unfortunate turn of event (aka lack of self control) or if it is getting red and inflamed, then I pop on a bit of Neosporin antibiotic cream. I swear to you this little guy is a miracle worker! 


I hope this was helpful to some of you. Let me know in the comments what your recent skin care routine has been!


The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment