October 28, 2011

Sephora AirBrush Concealer 57 Review

I was using my Sigma SS224 to blend my concealer, but after about a year I found that the brush got A LOT less dense, and it shed like crazy! I just don't have time and energy to carefully pick 5 brush hair off my face every morning. So, as I had been eyeing the Sephora brush for a while, I thought I'd give it a try. Their airbrush collection always looks so pretty, soft and durable.




It is a nice dense, domed brush with synthetic bristles. As this is made for cream products so it doesn't shed and is good at blending them!
I use it to blend my undereye concealer (YSL Touche Eclat) or to apply and buff my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer over any blemishes or scars. I have to say it works very well with both.
I do find that I have to go over my under eye area sometimes, and gently pat it to further melt the product into my skin, but other than that I really like it.


Now, I usually have a hard time buying brushes, just because I find theme very expensive for one product, but I am quite liking this, and it really made me want to have a further look into Sephora's brush collection!




What's your favorite concealer brush?

 The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment