September 2, 2011

Quick and easy beauty tips. Edition #1

Well hello there! 


I was thinking of starting a series of posts for time to time, letting you guys in into my personal and favorite little tips and tricks to a more beautyfull and happier life. Now don't worry this isn't going to become a "how to live your life thing". This is strictly beauty now, let's not kid ourselves! Anyway so this will consist of little things to try that I have learned either by personal experiment or from other people or the endless hours I spend aimlessly roaming through beauty blogs .


1. Do you realize how during the summer our skin looks so much better? Sure it's partly becomes our tan is hiding our imperfections but something many people don't know is that it's also due to our going in the sea. Salt water is actually an antiseptic so getting it on your face = less bacterias = less pimples. TADA! So go ahead, get your lab goggles out and your white doctor coat and mix yourself a little bottle of sea. Spray it morning and night (or whenever really) on your face and it will make your skin clearer. I heard it also works for skin irritations and rosacea! 


2. They other day, as I was doing my makeup I rediscovered my gold eyeliner and decided to apply it to my water line. BEST THING I EVER DID! Seriously this is my new favorite eyeliner color! It gives you definition without they heaviness of black or brown. Plus it looks great with brown or blue eyes. Add some bottom mascara to the equation (why am i putting so much math in this?) and you have a sultry but not over the top eyelook. 


So this is it for now. I hope these were helpful! Have a great Labor Day weekend if you're in the U.S


The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment