January 17, 2012

MAC So Sweet, So Easy


This blush is part of MAC's Cremeblend blushes. It is a cream blush formula that isn't too greasy . The shade So Sweet, So Easy is a light blue based pink ( the picture doesn't do it any justice). I really like these kind of color, as I find they complement my skin tone pretty well and tend to make my blue eyes pop. When I swatched this in the store I was really excited: it gives a beautiful flush of color that really blends into the skin, making it appear very natural. 

When I got this one home, I couldn't wait to use it! I am very sad to say that I am very disappointed! The color doesn't show up AT ALL on my cheeks! It shows up great on the back of my hand though . Maybe I already have to much pink in my skin (I have quite a warm complexion) . 


I think this will work great on lighter skin tones, and will use it for  when I do makeup on my lighter skinned friends. Other than that, the consistency is nice, not too greasy and glowing, but not quite powder finish either. It blends into the skin perfectly. 


Have you tried this blush? Any other MAC Cremeblend?

No comments:

Post a Comment