January 22, 2012

Chanel Ombre Essentiel in Beige Lamé

I recently got Chanel's Ombre Essentiel in Beige Lamé. It was released with their Holiday 2011 collection. I don't know if this was limited edition or not, but if you see it I suggest you stop and look at it. 


When I first heard about it, I thought "Meh beige eyeshadow, what's the point? I already own a tone of skin tone types of color." I still decided to take a look at it though, and I'm so glad I did! 

First of all, the Ombre Essentiel is one I really like! It isn't overly pigmented which means it's very easy to work with. You can get something very nice and sophisticated very quickly. They have very minimal fall out. I like to apply them with the little sponge applicators they come with (something I rarely do), to get an opaque layer that maintains all the beautiful shimmer/glitter the eyeshadows have.


Beige Lamé is a very nice nude beige. What makes it so special is that it is full of multicolored glitter. Now, I know this might sound scary, but they are very fine glitter that just add a little oomph to an otherwise slightly bland color. 

(fail attempt at showing the shimmer)

Bottom line: I really love this! It makes a super easy, quick, yet not boring eye! I personally highly recommend getting it, or at least checking it out! 



The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment