November 7, 2011

Quick Haul

 I went shopping a couple of weeks ago, and just thought I would share what I got. 
Reviews will be coming up once I gave the products a good test! 







Red TOMS, knight armor type of ring for $20 (I have gotten so many compliments on this ring, check it out ) and hunter green 100% silk blouse all from Urban Outfitters. I love the blouse with black skinnies to go out. It's comfy and casual chic all at once. 


I also got Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator serum which I had been eyeing for a while, NARS' Outremer eyeshadow (this gorgeous blue had been calling my name for too long), and Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed. 
I'm really excited about everything, they are all things I had been wanting to try for a really long time. 


Have you gotten anything new recently?


The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment