July 5, 2011

Chanel intensifies your eyes

Lately I have been trying Chanel's Inimitable Intense. After having used it about 3 weeks, I think I can give a pretty good review. 
The tube is the signature sleek, black packaging of Chanel with the silver double C.


The brush is made of or rubber. Similar to the Covergirl Lashblast but a lot thinner and with the bristles slightly longer, and a little more spaced. Yeah okay, so it's not that similar but you get the point :)
The formula is wet without being excessively so. 
I personally love this mascara, it lengthens my lashes and separates them very nicely. It doesn't give too much volume but I don't mind that too much. Also it can be built up to give some flutter and kind of volume to the lashes. 
It lasts well through out the day. I don't think this is waterproof but it is rather sweat and smudge proof though.
It coats every lash pretty evenly and gives you ( well, me) a pretty little doe eye affect. 


It won't give you crazy falsh looking lashes but it does give you a decent, pretty pair of fringes. 


Now a little bit of before/after magic.




BEFORE -- Strait lashes, slight elephant/rat - ish eyes.






AFTER ( one quick coat) -- Longer, more defined lashes. Evenly coat and separated. 




So what do you think?  ;)


The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment