May 21, 2011

Parian Spirit Brush Cleanser Review&Demo

While I was at the MakeUp Show I purchased a kit of the Parian Spirit Professional Makeup Brush Cleanser. 

The Kit was a show special I think, it contained a 16oz bottle of the cleanser, a pot to clean your brushes in, a spray bottle full of products and a couple of cleansing wipes. 
I wasn't to sure about this product but then the guy at the counter demo-ed it, and I was blown away! The product smells soo nice, a little like grapefruit. Your brushes are cleaned  very fast, with minimal effort and dry so fast. I'd say 30 minutes TOPS for the really big brushes. Smaller brushes take less than 5 minutes. So it's great if you are in a bit of a rush. 

You can either spray some product on your brush and wipe away the product on a tissue, poor some and do the same, use the wipe, or use the methode the guy showed me, which I am going to demonstrate right now. 

First you need: the little pot, the brush cleanser, a dirty brush and tissues. 


Step 1: Poor some product in the pot that comes with the brush cleanser ( I am sure any little pot would work)


Step 2: Swirl your brush in the product until you feel like everything is out of the brush. 


Step 3: Wipe your brush on a tissue to make sure there is no pigment left in your brush, and to get rid of any excess cleanser.


 Wait about 2 minutes for your brush to dry and it's ready to be used!

And you are done!

The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment