April 10, 2011

New York IMATS (Picture packed)

So yesterday I went to the IMATS. I was really excited because it was my first time going! I was a tiny bit disappointed because I thought there wasn't THAT MANY exhibitors, but I still had a lot of fun! 


So I thought I'd share the pictures I took. 
There were having a student competition. There was 6 competitors of different makeup schools. The theme was "Tribal" and since is them doing the make up for it:





And the line up:


They also had a little expo of different makeup related items used in movies ( recreation of dead bodies, special effects,etc):








Some more random things that were there:







Finally, their was an INSANE amount of youtube people ( beware of the awkward posing):


Amarixe

Fleur de force

Missglamorazzi

NikkieTutorials


Hope you enjoyed! I will have a haul coming up of all the fun stuff I got. I'm actually really excited about everything!


The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment