April 8, 2011

Estee Lauder DayWear Sheer Tint Release

I just came back from France yesterday night. On my way over, I, of course, couldn't resist a bit of duty free shopping. I stopped at the Estee Lauder counter to have a look at the Day Wear range, that I have heard so much about. I have never payed much attention to Estee Lauder, it was stored in my mind in the "old lady" drawer. Yet, recently they seemed to be popping up everywhere, every time with a new product, always even more appealing than the preceding one. I was initially looking for Day Wear Plus, that I have heard pixi2woo and a couple others rave about. Now, I couldn't seem to find it. Instead I decided to pick this up

DayWear Sheer Tint Release Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Moisturizer is a one shade fits all type of product. It has SPF15 ( something I require in a daytime moisturizer). It is marketed by Estee Lauder as being "skin super food" thanks to its high amount of anti-oxydants. It comes out as a white cream with tiny particles in it. When you rub it, the particles (pigments) explode and release a sheer tint and gives you a nice bronzed glow.


 
Now, this is VERY sheer coverage, which if you know me I love, but some may want more. It evens out your skin tone but will not cover any imperfections. 

Overall, I really like this. It doesn't look like you have anything on your face except for the extra color. I don't think this would fit every skin tone, but they never really do right? Make sure you blend this well into the neck and hair line and.. DONT use too much unless you dig that whole Oompa Loompa Bonanza! I don't know if I'd repurchase but I'm definitely enjoying it while I have it.

The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment