March 31, 2011

MARCH FAVORITES!

Initially, I wasn't going to do a monthly favorites, but the more I thought about it, the more products popped in my mind to share with you!
I'll try to make short-ish, as I am quite a babbler and can get quite carried away. 
So here are the products I have been discovering/not putting down, during the month of march:





Cristalle de Chanel: I am not a huge perfume person like most people seem to be. I like to have one perfume and stick to it -- I consider it my signature scent. I have been wearing this perfume since Christmas 2009, I always liked it but was never head over heels about it. I am now at my third bottle. This month though, I seem to have developed somewhat of an obsession with it! I spray it in very obnoxious amounts. And I love it! It stays on a long time and you can smell it! ( something that I love but doesn't happen with every perfume). It's not fruity at all, like all the other perfumes I usually use. It's quite mature and serious. In a good way.


Pangea Organics Pyrenees lavender with cardamon lipbalm: I got this in my Birchbox. Its HUGE( 7g). It's super moisturizing, soft, contains antioxidants and is organic. I'm sold.


Nivea Chantal Thomas lipstick in Pink Baby Doll: I got this a while back( not even sure they still make it) and never really paid attention to it. It's a crazy looking neon fuschia pink. I ADORE the color! The real reason I have been wearing/ been able to wear it is this. I slather it one ( quite thickly) blot once or twice with a tissue. Result? A bright pink (but not neon) matte lipstick that lasts about 5 hours ( or until you eat/drink). 


Sephora Eye Brightener: It's an exact dupe for Benefit's Eye Bright. Been using it as a brow highlight and inner corner. The usual. Really brightening and subtle. 


MAC False Lashes mascara: I have always been quite a mascara whore. Opening one every week and never truly using one mascara itself. Plus mine never dry out so I was not seeing the end of it. But I bought this thinking I would try it, and use only this ( in the back of my mine I knew it was impossible). Funnily enough, it's exactly what I have been doing. I really like! It makes my lashes longer, thicker and not clumpy at all. I probably won't repurchases thought, because I already have a list of mascaras I want to try building up in my head. 


MAC Taupographic Shadestick + Chanel Ombre Essentielle in Safari: Been wearing this combo a lot this month. It's simple and chic. Not too smokey but still has some subtle darkness that I like. It gives this icy brownish taupe look. Gorgeous and super quick! 


Chanel Joues Contrastes in Tempting Beige: Great everyday blush! It's a pinky beige that just adds a bit of color to the cheeks in a very delicate way. I was looking for a natural, barely there, everyday blush and I think I just found it! I love Chanel's Joues Contraste, they are possibly my favorite blushes. Plus all Chanel product just smell soooooooooo good of roses!


Chanel Trapeze nailpolish: I know what you are thinking: ANOTHER CHANEL PRODUCT? Yes, I know. I've been bad. But I have been looking into the brand and the products are just so amazing! And totally worth the price, in my opinion. Anyway, this is another product stolen from my awsome mom :) I have never been one for nude nailpolish. I don't think  I have ever worn nude nail polish, ever, actually. Until now that is. I don't know why but I have been getting really into it. Yes this is my idea of a nude nailpolish. It's beautiful, subtle (seeing a pattern already?) metallic, greyish beige. It lasts about 3-4 days without chipping too! It has been on my nails almost all march!


L to R (top row):  Eye Brightener, Taupograpic, Nivea lipstick, Chanel blush
L to R (bottom row): Chanel Safari e/s,  Safari+Taupographic combo


Swatch of Chanel Trapeze


What have you March favorites been?


The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment