March 7, 2011

TAG: How much does your face cost?

Hello! 

Image source: Sheknows.com

Sorry for the lack of posting, I'm full into exams and it's a little bit hectic.
So I use this little time out to write a quick post. I have seen this TAG originally on Charlotte's blog and found it quite fun. And alarming! I thought I didn't wear too much makeup, recently at least, but my eyes were getting bigger with amazement as the list grew and grew. Haven't found out the amount yet, but shame will probably part of this little experience too. So here it is, my face:

-Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist - $31
-Garnier Moisture Rescue SPF 15- $7.99
-MUFE Camouflage Palette- $36
-Garnier Skin Renew Anti dark circles tinted roller- $11.39
-Chanel Soleil de Tan- $48
-Nars Smudge Proof eyeshadow base- $24
-Mac Painterly Paintpot- $16.50
-Naked Palette- $44
-Maybelline Expert Wear Brow Pencil- $1.50 ( $3 for a pack of two)
-Elf Wet Gloss Lash&Brow- $1
-Mac False Lashes Mascara - $18

And the dreadful total is :

$239.38

Okay, I'm ashamed. Especially knowing this is only my everyday essentials.. *blushing*
I will have to do better from now on. Please tell me I'm not the only one and you guys also have a rather ginormous amount on money that goes into getting a decent face every morning?

The BeautyFull Mind...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment