March 17, 2011

An oil? On my face?!

So I am 'subscribed' to BIRCHBOX (although their customer service isn't great. at all. But that's a whole other story). Anyway, in my last box, I got a sample of POMEGA5 Regenerating Concentrate. When I first saw it I thought "well here's one product I will never use..." 
But, for some reason my skin has been extra dry and sensitive recently, probably because of the yoyo-ing weather. And on top of that I broke out. Anyway, I looked up the product, and on the website they put it in their anti-blemishe kit, so I decided to give it a try. 
Oh how happy I am that I did! 






First of all, here's a little info on the product itself: It comes in a pot with little yellow capsules. Each capsule contains an lightweight oil (suitable for every skin type) full of omega and fruit oils. It rejuvenates, nourishes and brightens the skin. It has no parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances and dyes. Plus it's completely organic. You are supposed to use it two times a day, personally I  use it just once.


I put this one night, as my skin was really acting out. I woke up the next morning and to my amazement it was much better! Now, my pimples were not completely gone, far from it, but they were slightly reduced and a lot less noticeable. My skin is brighter and dewy looking. 


Although I really like it, at 48$ for 30 capsules I'm not sure I would purchase the full jar. I'm not sure it's completely worth it. It's nice but no MIRACLE and I'm sure with some essential oils I could recreate similar results.


The BeautyFull Mind...



No comments:

Post a Comment