February 23, 2011

What's in my travel beauty bag?

So, as I am leaving for California tomorrow, I thought I would do a "what's in my travel bag", as I forgot to do it last time.
I'm only leaving for 3 days, so I tried not to take too much stuff. Although I have had a hard time restraining myself. I think I did pretty good :) 

 So this is it. My toiletry bag. I like it because it has tones of compartments and pockets( not all shown) and a built in "brush holding pocket" (not shown) than fit 5 brushes.
On to what I actually brought:


BRUSHES:


-Chanel #7 blush brush.
-Sigma mini Blending -E25
-Stila #30 Double ended brush
-Sigma Tapered Blending- E40
-Sonia Kashuk #16 face brush
-Sephora Mineral Powder #45 brush




MAKE UP:
- Urban Decay's NAKED palette
-MUFE Camouflage Palette in #1
-NARS Eyeshadow primer
-MAC Joie-de-Vivre Cremeblend blush 
-MAC Summer Rose Beauty Powder
-Chanel Soleil de Tan Mousse
-Garnier Tinted Anti Dark Circles roller
-MAC Painterly paintpot
-Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in Temptress
-Stila Glamorous Lashes (Birchbox sample)




 SKINCARE & TOOLS:

-Garnier Moisture Rescue SPF 15 
-Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser (transferred to travel bottle)
-Marionnaud Bio Express Demaquillant (french makeup/perfume store. Just needed a travel size makeup remover)
-MUFE Aqua Eyes makeup remover
-Planter's moisturizer ( depoted into a jar)
-Lacross Eyelash curler

So that's it for my 'restrained packing'. Hope you enjoyed!

What are you bringing in your travel makeup bag?

The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment