February 20, 2011

Florida Haul

Hello!

When I was in Florida, I did quite a bit of shopping! I went to all the places I can't go to ( or is hard to go to) here. So I stopped at a CCO, Walmart and Target. I know I went a little overboard but oh well! I had packed only the strict minimum (beauty wise) to be sure to have space for the ride back home :)


So first stop was the CCO. Oh how much I love them! I always go a little crazy there. All those beautiful products, that are discontinued and that I had been drooling over for so long!


 Onto what I got. In order from left to right, Joie-de-Vivre Cremeblush, Coral Crepe Paintpot, Shadestick in Taupographic, Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape and Liberty of London Beauty Powder in Summer Rose. Coral Crepe Paintpot. Another item I had been coveting for awhile. It's
 Coral Crepe Paintpot. Another item I had been coveting for awhile. It's once a true coral. I heard it warms up eyeshadows wonderfully.

 I love shadesticks, I find them great as bases or a quick, light wash of color. This one is a great cool taupe. It's a bit sheerer than I'd like it to be, but I'm quite pleased with this. 
 
 Joie-de-Vivre Cremeblush  is a really nice true, bright coral. I had been wanting this for awhile. It's gonna be great for spring and summer. It will really brighten up the face.

This is my first beauty powder. It's a sheerer type of blush, it's almost impossible to overdo it, which I find great. I wanted a lighter pink, I know it's a staple but for some reason I don't own one. Well now I do, and I'm loving it. Plus the packaging is super cute. 

Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape is a rosy purple. It's a little different from what I usually wear. I'm excited!


I then went to Walmart. We don't have Walmart over here and was super excited to get some HARD CANDY stuff. 


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme in 680 Temptress is a very nice pink. It is bright in a natural way, if that makes sense lol. I really love this so far! It goes with pretty much everything. This is slowly moving it's way up to being an everyday lipstick. 

HARD CANDY First Flush is a little kit with a mini Blush Crush baked blush in Living Doll, a mini Sheer Envy Face Primer, a mini Glow all the way and a mini Plumping Serum lipgloss. All a pretty pink. I think it's a great value at 8$ for the whole kit.


HARD CANDY Just Nails in Matte-ly in love is a matte top coat. I have been wanting one for a while. I love dark, matte nails. This will just about double my nail polish collection. I will keep you updated on how well it works as I have not tried this yet.


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Gunmetal. I got this because it looks like a pretty good dupe for Chanel's Black Pearl. I will be doing a comparison pretty soon. Look out for that. If they are similar, than it will be a jackpot as this one is only $2.50!

HARD CANDY Walk the Line liquid eyeliner in Night Sky. I really wanted a glitter liner. I heard of a couple of great ones in the UK, but those are inaccessible to me. So I tried this one. It seems a bit sheer, but maybe if I put of a couple of layers on, or maybe over a black liner. 


Lastly, I went to Target! 

I picked up another tube of ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara. I just finished my first tube and really like it. It keeps them in place and is only $1!

Sonia Kashuk Small Multipurpose Powder Brush n19. This is very similar to the MAC 224, maybe a little more tapered at the end. I love these kind of brushes and am very excited to use this.

Sonia Kashuk Synthetic domed multipurpose brush. I got this to try and use it with my Chanel Tan de Soleil, as I am still on the search of the perfect brush that doesn't shed. Both brushes are very soft.


The tights are black with a leopard print. I like these for school because they are more than plain black but still adequate. 


I'm sorry this was so long. I will be reviewing further more some products. Did you try any of these products? If yes, did you like them?


The BeautyFull Mind...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment