February 7, 2011

DAY 4: Your Favorite Foundation

Helloo!

I'm very weird when it comes to skin stuff. I crave perfect, flawless looking skin but cannot wear foundation. I cannot stand wearing it. I feel like everyone can see my skin is "fake" and it freaks me out. Weird I know. So when I really need the "coverage" I'll use a tinted moisturizer. Never thicker though. I have the Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer which is okay, but I find it very hard to blend and a little powdery looking. In comes my new favorite one. I am subscribed to Birchbox and a month or two ago they sent a deluxe sample of JOUER Luminizing Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20. Now I know I haven't been using it for a while and that it's just a sample but I love it soo much I know I will be purchasing the full size once my other one runs out. 


I love this because it's very sheer. It doesn't look like you have anything on your skin. Yet, it evens out your skin tone and makes your face glow, in a good way lol. It looks very healthy! 



Can you see how sheer it is and the beautiful glow? Now it does have TEENY TINY shimmer but I don't find that they show up on my face, at least. They just reflect the light. 


It probably doesn't have enough coverage for most people but you are like me or if you have pretty good skin I recommend it! As a reference I have normal to oily skin. It didn't break me out in anyway, which is always a plus. 
It retails for 38$ which yes is quite pricey. It all depends on how much you are willing to put in a tinted moisturizer :)

Have a good night 

The BeautyFull Mind... 

No comments:

Post a Comment