February 3, 2011

DAY 3: Your favorite brush

Hello!

30 Day Challenge- Day 3. I think I'm doing pretty good at keeping up with regular posting. 
Today's theme? My favorite brush. Well I will be talking not of one brush in particular but more a type of brush:

 Fluffy eyebrushes.  ( Excuse the not so very clean look, haven't had time and I wanted to get this up today)

The one shown above are the Sigma SS224, Sigma Blending E25 and Sigma Tapered Blending E35. 

I love these kind of brushes because they are so versatile. You can use them for pretty much anything: eyeshadow, creamshadow, concealer, even contour. They are all fluffy and soft. It's the kind of brushes that no matter what I am wearing, I will find myself using it. 

What is your favorite brush?

The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment