December 18, 2010

What I am using right now! TAG

Heyy :) 
Sorry I haven't been blogging alot. It was the last week before vacation and was bit short on time. But now I am completely exhausted and have two full weeks on my hands! HURRAY!
So here is a little TAG I thought was fun if any of you is interested.
 
Face
Cleanser: Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser
Toner/lotion: Rose Water
Cream/moisturizer: Neutrogena Oil free SPF 15 moisturizer
Facial mask: Mario Badescu silver powder ( does that count)
Exfoliator: St Ives Green Tea scrub
Face make-up remover: Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire
Eye make-up remover: Neutrogena Oil Free eye make-up remover

Body
Shower gels/soaps: St Ives Hydrating Mineral Bodywash
Body lotions/creams: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Body exfoliator: Gant de crin
Hand cream: Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream
Lip balm or lip treatment: Whatever I find lying around. It varies from Dermophil, EOS, Rosebud Salve and Dior LipGlow
Perfume: Cristalle de CHANEL
Deodorant: Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth in Nature Fresh

Hair
Shampoo/conditioner: John Freida Brilliant Brunette Daily
Mask: Aussie 3-Minute Miracle
Conditioner : John Freida Brilliant Brunette Daily

Make-up
Primer:  I don't use primer. But if I go out, I sometimes use Blanc de Chanel.
Foundation: I don't wear foundation. But if my skin is very bad, like right now, I wear Laura Mercier Oil free Tinted Moisturizer
Concealer: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Powder: n/a
Blush: I pretty much use a different blush everyday. When I wear blush.
Bronzer: none
Lipstick: I have been really liking MAC Viva Glam GAGA lately :)
Lipgloss: None, don't like lipgloss very much.
Eyeshadow: Changes every day.
Eyeliner: MUFE Aqua Eyes in OL or Lancome Color Design Duo in Ruffles Pink
Eyeshadow primer: NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Eyelash curler: Lacross
Mascara: Change between Covergirl Lashblast, MUFE Smokey Lash and YSL Faux Cils

So here you go. Hope you enjoyed. I went to see Black Swan not too long ago. It was... interesting and definitly a movie I will remember. The makeup was amazing though. So expect some attempts at recreations :)

Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment