December 6, 2010

Rough Side....

Effy Stonem, from SKINS season 3 and 4.

I loooove that show, although I have to say, I was very disappointed by the 4th season. It was too depressing, I didn't finish it. So I am a bit skeptical about it starting again in January.  

I love all the characters' style but my favorite is Effy (of course!). I just think she mastered that rolled-out-of-bed-but-im-totally-grungily-gorgeous look. Her messy completely smudged eye makeup is perfectly done, her wardrobe is too die for! I hate the fact that she pulls it off so well. And she  seems to be able to walk out wearing underwear and a t-shirt, and still look amazing. 
That to say she is pretty much my beauty inspiration of the moment, although I am a bit too scared to try her look outside. I feel like I just can't pull it off. I like to blame it on my aesthetic traits and lack of skills in the smokey eye/black liner department. We just can't all be as gorgeous as Kaya Scodelario. Any who, a big Congrats! to her makeup artist and stylist.

A few of my favorite looks she sported on SKINS and others:

Image Source: materialinstinctblog.com


Image Source: Fotolog.com


Image Source: Buzznet


Image Source: Tmblr


Image Source: A wild world, Skins role play site. invisionfree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment