December 2, 2010

12 Questions TAG

I found this TAG on Elly's blog (www.ellysmakeupbag.blogspot.com)  and thought I'd give it a try. I always enjoyed these kind of TAGs.
Here I go: 

1. What's your favorite makeup look? 
 
I don't have one particular favorite makeup look. It really depends on how I feel, how much time I have, the weather. But I don't have a signature look or trademark I do everyday. 

2. Do you have a beauty vice?

I guess my beauty vice would be that I can't stop buying makeup. I ALWAYS want new stuff, even though I have more than enough. Also I am  a complete neat freak  with my makeup organization. My whole room is a mess except my vanity. Everything is labeled and has its place. My friends always make fun of me for that.  

3. What part of your body do you love?

Does eye color count?

4. Who is your beauty icon?

I don't have a certain beauty icon. I get inspired by a bunch of different people. I really like Kim Kardashian's makeup, the Victoria's Secret models', Emma Watson's. Just to name a few :)

5. What beauty products makes you feel instantly good?

Concealer, I beleive  that if your skin looks good, it's all you need. 

6. How do you look after your skin? 

I cleanse it two times a day. Moisturize morning and night. And do scrubs,masks and tone when I have time or remember.

7. What is your signature sent?

I'm not a huge perfume person. I mean, I can't leave the house without having sprayed on pefume but I like to stick to one sent, which I like to think is mine. Although, I have to say recently I have been torn between two perfumes, so I decided to keep one for winter and one for summer. In the winter, I use Cristalle de Chanel. And in the summer, I use CKin2U from Calvin Klein. 

8. What is your haircare secret?

I don't style my hair. I have naturally straight hair so it isn't very crazy on its own. I hardly use any hair products except deep conditioners and a wave enhancer sometimes. I also get a cut/trim about 4 times a year and rinse them with cold water for shine.


9. How do you pamper yourself?


I go get a manicure/pedicure. In the winter I take long, hot baths and maybe put a mask. 


10. What is your beauty pet peeve?


I hate it when people have raccoon eyes or super-nude-too-pale lips. Snooki much? 


11. What would be your desert island must haves?


I think it would be sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses and good books. I don't really wear makeup in the summer or when I'm somewhere very hot. 


12. Do you have a beauty philosophy?


Just have fun with it and experiment, experiment, experiment, I guess :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment