December 9, 2010

Don't mind the fact that only half my face is done....

So a couple of nights ago, I was playing with my makeup and I dug out my Too Faced Natural Eye palette. I don't know why I stopped using it, it really is quite nice. Anyway, this is what I came up with, if you are interested. 

 Eyes: 
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette
Lancome Color Design Duo eyeliner in Ruffles Pink on tightline (faded through the day)
MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash ( faded and looks ridiculous cause I haven't quite got the hang of it yet)

Face: 
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage

Lips:
MUFE Aqua lip in 1C
MAC Viva Glam Gaga l/s

Same look after I rediscovered my NIVEA by Chantal Thomass Stay Real Blush in Secret Rose 05.

xoxoo

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you are so beautiful - what an exotic combination of genes!

    ReplyDelete