December 1, 2010

Better than MAC?

I never hear alot about STILA eyeshadows. Except maybe "Kitten."  I can't understand why! I LOVE them. Overtime I have acquired a couple that I bought discounted. 


For anyone who lives in the city (NY), go to The Makeup Market ( 34th street between Madison and 5th), they sell discounted makeup. The only thing I really recommend from there are the eyeshadows that are a GREAT deal! They are around 6$ instead of 18$ regular price.

Anyway, going back to what I was saying, these eyeshadows are great.  The colors are very nice. There is a very limited amount of fallout. They have shimmery shades and matte ones as well. The pans are huge, a bit less than two times a mac eyeshadow. 

Stila eyeshadow VS Mac eyeshadow

Also they are the most pigmented eyeshadows I have ever seen! Their color payoff is amazing!




Here are a couple of swatches: 


Top Row, L to R: Kitten, Oasis, Kalahoo, Ray Bottom Row, L to R: Barefoot Contessa, Mystic, Indigo, Shore
I don't own that many MAC eyeshadows, I think I find these better than my MAC ones. Maybe not in color selection but in color payoff and pigmentation, there is no question. 

xoxo                             

No comments:

Post a Comment