November 29, 2010

Favortitees :)

This favorites posts are always my  favorite (lol) to watch/read. I will attempt at making my very first one.

BARE MINERALS I.D in Clear Radiance : This is probably one of the first makeup products I ever bought. It is a light pink, slightly light reflecting powder. I use it to set my concealer, under my eyes. Works like a charm. I think it is a pretty good dupe for Benefit's powderflage. 

BENEFIT High Beam : This month, I have been loving dewy looking skin and higher cheekbones. So my highlighter has been my best friend. This ones gives a nice sheen but doesn't look greasy. I apply it on the top of my cheekbone and on my browbone. It has a good staying power. Plus the bottle never seems to be emptying :)

CHANEL Soleil de Tan : Love this bronzer! It's a really cool mousse-y consistency, very minimal shimmer and the golden color never looks muddy. The only downside is that my brushes shed a lot with  it.

MAC Patina e/s : Great color. Slightly golden, very wearable, looks great with blue eyes. Its one of those slap on and go types of eye shadows.

ELF Corrective Concealer : Just made a review on it. Very creamy , very cheap and corrects well.

YSL Faux Cils : I have to admit, when I first got this I didn't like it at all. It was too wet and clumped my lashes. But after having left it to "age" a bit, it does wonders! Lengthens, volumizes and separates perfectly!

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base: I got this because my UDPP and my Painterly Paintpot TOGETHER weren't enough anymore for my oily eyelids, 2 hours through the day and my eyeshadow was completely creased. I had heard that this primer was really good if you eyelids were very greasy (like mine) and decided to give it a try. I don't regret it a bit. My eyeshadow finally stays put throughout the whole day. It is a bit pricey but sooo worth it!

I also forgot to mention lip balms, as my lips have been pretty dry, and my Planter's moisturizer that I reviewed. 
My fashion favorites : big cashmere sweaters and rocker/army booties.
Music favorites: Miike Snow that I went to see in concert 2 days ago! It was amazing! :)

How about you, what have you been loving this month?

Hope you had a nice November. I'm super excited for December as it is Christmas and I get a two weeks break.
 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment