June 1, 2011

This is why I glow.

Sorry guys, I forgot to take a picture :/


Something I love is a fresh out of the shower face! (Although I have been staying away from them due to the sudden heat wave. I swear someone wants our death up in that big blue sky). Anyway when I can't have it, well I fake it. I used to use Benefit's High Beam, which is pretty good, but... I recently changed to, drum roll please...BECCA's Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl! Boy am I happy I did! 


This 50ml bottle contains a little white cream ( that goes on clear and glowy on the skin) with SPF 25+.  
 It doesn't dispense on the skin any noticeable shimmer, just a natural fresh out of the shower glow. It's sheer and looks like your skin in glowing from within. 
I use it on my cheekbones, brow bones, and a tiny bit on the bridge of my nose as well as my cupid's bow. 


The bottle has so much product I could cover my whole body with this. And still have product! Then again, seeing the price tag ($41), I better be able to use it my whole life! 


Overall, I recommend this if you are a highlighter junkie. Otherwise, I love it, but a highlighter is a highlighter, and you can find many cheaper ones on the market!


The BeautyFull Mind...



No comments:

Post a Comment