February 13, 2011

GARNIER Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller ( Tinted)

Now I don't have an actual problem with dark circles. I even recently realized I could go out of the house without concealer and not look like I had been awake for 5 days. Yay. 
That said, I have noticed that recently my under eye area has been rather dry and concealers, no matter how creamy they were, caked up. 



So after reading a couple ( more like a dozen) of reviews, I have decided to try the Garnier roller ( see complete name above, because it is quite a mouthful.) It contains caffeine, lemon essence and mineral pigments to "Instantly correct dark circles and brighten." Well I'm not sure about how well it works to help for dark circles but it sure does brighten. I have been using this instead of concealer. I don't have that flaking problem, the coverage is enough for me, and anyways I find it quite build-able. It makes my undereye area look extra bright and fresh. This is great for me because I have recently been into darker eyeshadow looks, which we all know tend to highlight our dark circles. 
 I have heard pretty good things about this about the whole dark- circle correcting properties. Used under concealer it will bring extra brightness and a little bit more coverage.

I do have a couple of complaints though. First the applicator gets very messy since it rolls. 
Also they have only one color which even though they say "fits most skin tones" I'm pretty sure that isn't true as it is quite a light shade. It wouldn't fit very light skin tones nor darker ones. 

Overall, it's quite a good product. I love it for it's brightening effect and it really refreshes the undereye area. 
It retails at $10 to $15 for 15ml. 

The BeautyFull Mind...





No comments:

Post a Comment