February 1, 2011

Expensive Pink Look ( Great for blue eyes)

Hello,

I went beauty shopping this weekend as it had been awhile. I stopped at MAC and finally decided to get Expensive Pink, which I had been wanting for a long time. I had heard it was gorgeous and great to bring out blue eyes. Well they were right!
It's a gorgeous peachy-pink with gold flecks. I know it sounds a lot like NARS' Orgasm lol. But it really isn't! It's very wearable and doesn't make you look sickly at all (something that could be expected from wearing pink eyeshadow). I thought I would share a quick look on how I have been wearing this shadow. I have to say a quite like it! I have worn it a couple days in a row, something not at all common for me! lol
I have also gotten a lot of compliments on it, which is ALWAYS a good sign :)
I'll stop rambling now and carry on to the look.



Products used:
 NARS eyeshadow primer
MAC Painterly paintpot
UD Buck e/s ( crease)
MAC Expensive Pink e/s (lid)
Lancome Duo eyeline is ruffles pink ( waterline and tightline)
MAC False Lashes Mascara


The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment