January 16, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside...

So, with the cold weather settling in, I realized my little leather jacket was not going to be enough anymore. Bummer.
That said, it was a very good excuse to do some winter shopping. Plus, with the holiday sales still going, it just sounded too good to be true.

So I decided to do a little winter apparel update for the new year.

This is what I initially went out for. A coat. I have to say I am IN LOVE with it. 
Zadig&Voltaire 'Kenny' Parka

It's army style with fur on the inside. It has a MASSIVE hood that zips up almost all the way.  As it's name says, it is inspired by Kenny from South Park.

On my way home, I also stopped at Theory, when I saw they were having a 50% off sale.
I picked up a couple of things:

I fell in love with this scarf when I saw it. It's grey, with a slight khaki hue to it. It's a 100% cashmere so it's impossibly soft. It works with everything, I hardly take it off anymore.


 Last but not least. This sweater is a coraly color. It's slighly cropped ( a style I just can't get enough of!). Once again it's 100% cashmere, so it's super soft and warm. Looks great with black skinnys.




So those are so far proving themselves to be my 2011 Winter Stapples.
What are yours?


The BeautyFull Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment