November 28, 2010

ELF Corrective Concealer

I have been using this  concealer for about 1 month, and I have to say, I quite like it. 
It has 4 colors: 
-two skin colored, one VERY slightly darker than the other
-a green one, to counteract redness
-a pink one to brighten. 
I started using this to replace my YSL Touche Eclat (undereye) because i found it started to look a bit grey.  
Now on to the pros and cons cause lets face it, what better way to see if a product is good or bad. 

PROS:

-VERY creamy
-Corrects  well
-Nice packaging ( good big mirror)
-Cheap 

CONS:
-The skin color concealers are very similar and are not  compatible with many skin tones. It would probably be too dark for very light skin tones and too light for darker skin tones. 
- Creases the tiniest bit under the eyes.
-Uses up pretty quickly.

Overall, I do like this concealer very much. The coverage is perfect for my dark circles. I put the peachy colored one under my eyes and the pink one on the darkest part. I have to warn you though, I don't have crazy dark circles, so the coverage might not be enough for you. And the color selection is VERY limited and not extremely universal. But if you have light-medium skin and don't need to much coverage, I recommend trying this. It is only 3$ so don't be afraid to give it a shot.

What is your favorite concealer right now?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment